Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the documents mentioned in this page.
Pre-Registration: August 1-31, 2014
Pre-register to reserve a spot for your children and to save
you a lot of time on the first night of AWANA!
your children using the Fillable AWANA Registration/Medical Release Form
- It is the best way to let us know that your children are coming to club so we can reserve a spot for them.
- It allows you to look up health insurance information and to take your time filling out the forms at home.
- The Express Line for pre-registered clubbers will expedite the process if you choose to pay on Sept. 4.
Payment for registration fees, uniforms and study materials can be made
with your pre-registration or on the first night of club.
When mailing in your payment, please include a copy of the Fee Schedule marked with
what is being paid for and the uniform size(s), if applicable.
Note: If you are unable to download the registration forms on your computer, you may pick them up at the church office or ask the church secretary to mail them to you.
How to Register:
Before August 31st - Pre-Registration
- Mail registration forms and payments to:
- Gold Country Baptist Church
Attention: Awana Registration
P.O. Box 768
Shingle Springs, CA 95682
- Drop off registration forms and payments at the church office (NEW location: upper floor of the new building)
- Office hours:
Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
3800 N. Shingle Road
Shingle Springs, CA
- Bring registration forms and payments to the church foyer on 8/17 or 8/24/14
- 11:30 a.m. - after service
- On September 4th
- Turn in registration forms and payments at the registration tables outside the building.
- Tables will be staffed starting at 5:45 p.m.
- There will be an express line for those who pre-registered and just need to make their payment.
- After September 4th
- Turn in registration forms and payments at the registration table in the foyer by your child's second week of attendance.
- This table will be staffed starting at 6 p.m. the second week and 6:15 p.m. each week thereafter.
Payment plans are available.
Fees may be paid by cash or checks only. If paying with cash, please bring the exact amount (refer to Fee Schedule).
Make checks payable to Gold Country Baptist Church.
Note: For electronic checks (e.g. bill pays), make sure you enter "c/o Awana Registration" on one of the address lines, whichever line is appropriate for your bank or credit union.
Fillable AWANA Registration/Medical Release Form
- Just type in your information, print the form, sign it, and turn it in!
AWANA Fee Schedule 2014-15
J-P and Suzanne Balmet
J-P cell: (530) 350-0891
Suzanne cell: (530) 306-9381